CANCELED – Basics to Writing an LOI @ Canyon Title DTC
Date(s) - 21 Mar 2017
1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
The basis for a successful commercial lease transaction is having both parties agree on the basics of the deal. Commercial lease deals can get complicated as they progress making it essential to have a game plan which allows a step by step process to prevent your deal from unraveling from unconfirmed oral promises.
This class is the first of a series which will present “tools” for you to consider using in your commercial transactions. The LOI or letter of intent is widely used “tool” requested by commercial agents to present an offer to its client for lease consideration.In this class you will learn the basics of implementing an LOI, and learn the basic skills of composing an LOI when it is requested by a commercial agent and when it may be appropriate to initiate as an informal offer.
For any of these tools to be effective, remember to qualify your commercial clients, identify their needs and determine whether you are able to work with this client or if you need to refer this client to a seasoned commercial agent.
* commercial agent at Cherry Creek properties, LLC.
* completed over $6 million in commercial transactions last year
* over $20 million in commercial transactions
* extensive training in multifamily including J Scott Shields investor classes (48+ hrs)
- President of D&D Solutions mortgage firm 2003 to 2009 over $20 million in mortgages
- * Author Kenny D’s Denver Commercial Report
- * Author of Kenny D’s Adult Bedtime Story book and 5 texts
- * Finance director at Moreland Automotive Group for 4 yrs.
Hurry and RSVP!!! This class will fill up fast!!!
This special presentation is complimentary unless 4hr CE credits wanted for ONLY $10, cash or checks only please
Hosted by: Tony Cavalier
Bookings are closed for this event.